Rapid Response Decontamination, Validation and Documentation Services
Trust CURIS decontamination for swift, reliable solutions in your facility. Leveraging advanced HHP technology, we deliver both routine services and rapid responses to diverse facilities and equipment. With our meticulous process validation (installation and operational qualification), we ensure your CURIS equipment performs flawlessly every time, providing peace of mind and a disinfected environment.
- Timely decontamination is crucial. With CURIS, expect swift biodecontamination services that restore your facility to its normal functioning without impacting your workflow.
- Benefit from CURIS's convenient biodecontamination service, available for regular maintenance or immediate needs.
- Engage with CURIS services to experience uninterrupted workflow while we handle your biodecontamination needs.
- Unlike some decontamination methods using harsh chemicals, CURIS ensures no surface damage or contaminating residues.
- CURIS Systems, thoroughly tested and vetted to help preserve the integrity of your work.
- CURIS System simplifies your quest to balance green initiatives and functional requirements.
- Our EPA-registered solution safely decomposes into water and oxygen.
Features of CURIS Services
Validation & Documentation
Falling short in decontamination can lead to dire consequences and unforeseen expenses. Your research and products depend on a sterile environment, so validating each biodecontamination treatment is critical to ensuring contamination has been eliminated throughout your space.
How can CURIS meet your facilities' requirements and integrate within Standard Operating Procedures?
- CURIS uses biological indicators to achieve a validatable, repeatable ≥6-log (99.9999%) reduction of bacterial spores (G. stearothermophilus 1x106 tyvek-tyvek pouch).
- Comprehensive service reports from CURIS, including third-party testing results, aid facilities in meeting their regulatory compliance needs:
- FDA, Annex I, GMP, cGMP
The CURIS app allows for remote operation and in-depth data management. Automated systems self-calculate treatment areas, sensors help regulate operation, and users can wirelessly sync up to 20 devices to produce valuable reports of each treatment performed. LEARN MORE