CURIS System is the sole owner of information collected on these websites or through these Services.
We only collect information that you voluntarily share via this website, email, or other direct contact.
We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you based on the reason you contacted us.
We only share your information with authorized business partners as it relates to processes related to your request.
We may contact you for district-related messaging; you have the ability to request to not receive these communications.
Consent & Security
We will not voluntarily share your information with a third party without prior authorization, except:
- With an affiliate or agent of CURIS System
- With prior written authorization
- With a regulator or law enforcement agency or personnel
- In emergency situations
- To protect against misuse or unauthorized use of these Websites or the CURIS System Service
- To detect or prevent criminal activity or fraud
- In the event that we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by one or more third parties as a result of an acquisition, merger, sale, reorganization, consolidation or liquidation, in which case information may be one of the transferred assets.
You may opt out of communication with us at any time.
- Find out what data we maintain about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
CURIS System is committed to resolving any complaints about your privacy and our collection or use of your personal information. If you have any questions or complaints regarding this policy, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org , by phone at 1-800-928-8708, or mail at 610 Kane Court, Oviedo, Florida 32765.
Information is collected by CURIS System. Contact information:
610 Kane Court
Oviedo, FL 32765