Introducing the CURIS 7000ei: Advanced technology for decontamination of enclosed systems
Groundbreaking partnership announced 2.5.24 between
Take Control of Your Contamination Control
The 7000ei will integrate into product lines as well as easily retrofit into existing equipment.
The CURIS 7000ei provides closed-loop biodecontamination at the push of a button. This seamlessly integrated system automatically injects and extracts vapor, providing a reliable repeatable decontamination process reducing the risk of human error: These features make the CURIS 7000ei your partner in faster, safer*, easier biodecontamination. We have designed this low-concentration, vapor-only hydrogen peroxide system to address and solve all the problems traditionally associated with closed-loop decontamination.
Here's how it stands out:
- No Nozzle to interfere with the ability to clean or result in inconsistent delivery of the decontaminant.
- No Heat to contribute to the creation of microclimates which can lead to uneven distribution of the decontaminant.
- No Wetting to cause over treatment, increased cycle times, or material compatibility challenges.
- No Hazmat Handling to cause delays in consumable delivery, increase costs of operation, or challenge risk management.
- No Electrical Arcs to potentially fail, cause delays, or require additional recalibration.
CURIS 7000ei = No Problems
Safer and More Efficacious
CURIS' hydrogen peroxide vapor technology enables the 7000ei to provide consistent 6 log repeatable results, validated with biological indicators to help with sterility assurance. In addition to efficacy, this new technology offers the fastest decontamination cycles on the market, virtually eliminating dreaded outgassing challenges. CURIS' patented low-concentration vapor-only hydrogen peroxide delivery system is safer* on materials, easier to ship, and safer* for staff; ensuring easy adoption and a win for risk management.
Call now to learn more about the 7000ei and speak with an integration specialist 1-800-928-8708
or send an inquiry and we will contact you
* than 35-59% H2O2
The Critical System You Will Never Notice
* Invisible installation with nozzle-less application for a sleek design
* Quiet operation for better OSHA compliance and work enjoyment
* Redundant fail-safe cycles for constant operational readiness
* Federally approved sporicide helps satisfy regulatory scrutiny: FDA, EPA, ANNEX1
* Service available 24/7
Our decontamination experts will work with you every step of the way, from FAT | SAT | IOQ | PQ and beyond to ensure you are all set to maximize the 7000ei's decontamination potential in your facility.
Advancing Contamination Control
Fast & Effective
(See our white papers)
Smart & Secure
The CURIS app allows for remote operation and in-depth data management. Automated systems self-calculate treatment areas, sensors help regulate operation, and users can wirelessly sync up to 20 devices to produce valuable reports of each treatment performed. LEARN MORE